Hey there Brewers, Artists, and Festival Friends!
We realize that accommodations during the Microbrew & Music Festival weekend may be hard to come by, so we’re happy to offer a great camping/RV option for you!
Just 25 minutes from the Festival site (and 15 minutes from Sleeping Bear Dunes), at 4846 Hulbert Road in Lake Ann, Michigan, lies a beautiful 300-acre farm that will boast a hand-built powered main stage, a 40’x60’ tented area, hot showers, bathrooms, RV power, bonfires with acoustic late-night jams, silent disco, great hiking, and a place to rest without noise issues.
$25: weekend camping pass per person with Microbrew & Music Festival tickets
$55: weekend camping pass per person without Microbrew & Music Festival tickets
$75: RV pass
$30: shuttle passes (guarantees seat, to and from festival) per person per day
Friday: shuttle departs campground at 3PM, departs Festival site at 10:30PM
Saturday: shuttle departs campground at 2:30PM, departs Festival site at 10:30PM
Friday: Opens at 10AM
Sunday: Must depart by 5PM
- Controlled bonfires only at main stage area.
- No amplified music or drum circles after 12:30AM.
- Lawn games welcome.
- You may bring food and cooking systems.
- No bonfires at camps. Bonfires only in designated areas near stage.
- Please keep your possessions safe. Microbrew & Music Festival, Porterhouse Presents, Tent Venue, nor the campground are responsible for lost or stolen items.